1. Blow your nose when you get off the plane. Most germs harbor in the respiratory system and entry through the nose. Blow your nose.
2. Leave your shoes at the door. Think of all the "crap" you step in during the day. Do you really want to bring that into your home
3. Don't put your bag on the floor. I see so many bags on the subway floor. Yuck! Imagine that bag on the kitchen counter next. Treat your bag like your face.
4. Wash behind you ears. I remember a science experiment in college where we swabbed a door handle, the floor, a toilet seat, and behind our ears. Guess where the most bacteria were? Yep. Wash behind your ears!
5. Breathe deep. The more oxygen you have in your system, the more energy there is to optimally run "your system". Disease cannot live in an oxygen rich environment.
You have a choice in your health and wellness. Do you take it seriously?
One. Time. Around
Dr. Jessica Lewis
A Balanced Life